Wednesday, September 26, 2012

(End of) Summer Menus

Well, these just didn't have the rhythm of the spring menus. There were a couple reasons, I suppose. First - we ran into a couple recipes we were ho-hum about (time-wise or taste-wise) and had to shuffle things around. I got lucky with the spring plan and didn't have to toss any recipes after the first go-round. Second - the available summer produce changes pretty rapidly and I really wanted to buy fresh or use whatever was growing in the garden. Turns out those things don't follow my Type-A "plan". At any rate, we used these, but not in constant rotation like the spring ones. Summer is a little more free-form and that just worked better for us. But I'll post them here anyway, just because.

Summer Meal Plans:
(Click on an image to bring it up and right click to save it)




Enjoy! Sorry it's already out of season!
[And by the way, I never ended up getting the WW points on here. And I still have to add the links to our recipe page... but that's got to wait for a shift in priorities. I've got fall knitting to do!]

No comments:

Post a Comment