Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Everyone needs a first post



Everyone needs a first post, right? Well here we are. Oliver with a tape seems like as good a place as any to start.

I've got some stuff on my plate. Designing a semi eco-groovy house on a parcel of land should be my first priority, but I couldn't muster it today. So I think this photo sums it up pretty well. I can get all calculated and engineering-y to be sure. Darling likes to describe me as "Type A". Oh. But I can also be convinced that unrolling the whole measuring tape while donning an impish grin, was simply a more fun way to spend the afternoon. And that's what happened today: Life. I had big ideas, but in the end it came down to a giggle fest on the futon. The house plans lay untouched. Yup.








1 comment:

  1. great blog, cute baby, small gusseted pants. Your blog has it all!

    Hope all is well, keep writting as there is a world of avid readers out there.
    Loads of love, James

    ReplyDelete