Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vacation Sewing

Nothing like an upcoming vacation to spur on the creativity. In anticipation of all that relaxation, I just had to stress about something... so I hunkered down in my workspace for some late nights and sewing "absolute essentials" for our beach trip. The results:

A dress for Etta:

Oliver + S Popover Sundress in Amy Butler's Martini in Yellow

Shorts for Oliver:


MADE's Kid Pants pattern, shortened and cuffed

Matching Jammies:



Made-by-Rae's Flashback Tee (modified) and Sew Liberated's Sleeping Johns

More jammies


with another Flashback Tee and MADE Kid Pants

a Bucket Hat (meant for Oliver, but gifted to Simone)
I wasn't a fan of this pattern at all. I think I'll heavily modify when I make it again for Oliver. It is too fussy of a pattern that ends up too floppy and too small, so I'll work on those elements for the next go-round.





Good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment