Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Velour Jogging Suit Matron

I hope that your handbag is well-rested. It must have had some trying times to go through! I don't know exactly what trials it had to endure, but I understand that it is probably best that your handbag wasn't relegated to the floor. Even for a sweaty 31-week pregnant lady carrying a laptop and shoulder bag, asking to sit in said bag-occupied seat at the overcrowded Gate 9 at Providence Airport. Whew. Safe travels, dear handbag. I hope your accomodations in the First Class overhead storage locker were acceptable and most of all, restful.

Sincerely,
Your fellow traveler (and human)

4 comments:

  1. oh no! sorry your travels were apparently hassle-ful. I could've slapped her around a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was a small matter and the only incident of the trip, but I guess I needed to vent. I did flash her the Maloik as she boarded, but I didn't want to overdo it since I was to be in the same plane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maloik: probably safer after you de-plane, eh?

    ReplyDelete